*Hi Partners,*

*Hope doing great.*

*Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirement. *

*Please forward the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*

* *

*Tibco Developer*

Location: Columbus, OH

Duration: 2 + months (Strong possibility of extension up to 6 months)

*Dnt Call me after sending resume I'll call you if the resume is Suitable
…..*

Title: Tibco Developer

Duration: 3-6 months

Location: Owings Mills MD

*Healthcare INS* (Please make sure they have not been submitted the last few
months)

JOB DESCRIPTION

*Tibco business connects a must with x12 experience (mapping) and
specbuilder. Tibco business works,*

*Senior level oracle consultant*

*Strong experience with Oracle DB, SQL, PL/SQL, Materialized Views,
Procedures & Functions*

*Strong with complicated queries and Query Optimization*

*Strong analytical, logical thinking and troubleshooting skills*

*Strong verbal and written communication skills *

*Strong collaboration skills*

* *

 Full name:

Email id: