Hi,
We have very urgent requirement from our direct client, please see the
details below and send resume ASAP with following information.

1) Location
2) Contact number
3) Availability
4) Hourly rate

Direct client in Sunnyvale, CA is looking for a candidate who is
strong in the following:

Webmethods
Oracle Fusion.

It is a MUST that the resource has both skill sets. 7 + years of
experience preferred. Excellent Communication skills is a must.

THEY ARE LOOKING FOR A "IT LEAD" WITH ORACLE FUSION-- ARCHITECTURAL
KNOWLEDGE,TECHNICALY STRONG AND HANDS ON EXPERIENCE IN ORACLEFUSION

Thanks,

Dinesh
1340 South De Anza Blvd ,Suite 104
San Jose, CA 95129