Hi Partners,
Hope doing great.
Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following requirement.

Please forward the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Location: Ohio * ( Preffered Locals or who can go F2F with own exp )*
Duration: 6 mnths
Pls find the req below and send me if you have any resource on .net.

These consultants should have experience with .*NET, Oracle, MS Visual
Studio, C#, cascading style sheets (CSS), and experience designing
applications (especially for the senior developer, or equivalent*).
Experience with agile development practices is preferred.

Required Skills:

•       Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
•       Microsoft .NET Framework – Version 3.0
•       C# Programming Language
•       Oracle 10g RDBMS
•       Third Party Components, Libraries, and Services
o       NHibernate – Version 1.2.1 GA
o       *Spring.NET – Version 1.1
o       jQuery – Version 1.2.3
o       log4Net – Version 1.2.10
o       Microsoft Virtual Earth
o       Ext JS – component Library*

* F*ull name:
Email id:
ontact details:
Current Location:
Relocation:
Availability:
Immigration status:
Last 4 digits of SSN#:

Please send updated resume ASAP.
Feel Free to call me further for  Information !!!!!

Thanks & Regards

 Kris
Technical Recruiter
Silicon Startegic Solutions Inc