Dear Partners,

Please find the brief Profile of my consultant for your requirement.

Name

Skill

Experience

Availability

Current Location

Relocation

Dalal

Siebel EIM/Configuration  Consultant

7+ years

2 Weeks

VA

Open

Siebel 7.8/7.7/7.5/6.0, Tools Configuration, Workflow Process,Assignment
Manager, EIM,  Call Center, Siebel eScript,  Sales, eFinance, Upgrade and
Support

Please don't hesitate to write back for more information or call me at my
number.

Mayank

Sterling System | Thoroughly Excellent

Software Development | Consulting | Training

VERTICALS | Banking, Finance, Insurance | Healthcare | Manufacturing |
Retail & Distribution

| Tel 732-452-1881 (Extn: 151) | Fax 732-767-0693 | 22 Meridian Road
Suite#10 Edison, NJ 08820

www.sterling-system.com <http://www.sterling-system.com/>

WMBE Certified Company | Oracle Partner Network | Listed in Inc 5000 as
fasted growing companies in US

USA | India

We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this e-mail
in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please write us with
"Remove" in subject line and your ID will be removed from our mailing list
immediately. Include complete address and/or domain to be removed. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Sterling System logo-JPG