Pleaes  Email  all you Reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Job Title:
Senior Network Architect:
Number of Openings:
1
Client:
Delaware Department of Transportation
Job Location:
Dover, DE
Job Duration:
6 months with a possible 1yr. extension
Job Type:
On-site 40 hours a week
Job Description:
„h Provide overall guidance in the design of Department voice and data
networks. „h Perform installation of and configure a network using the Spanning
Tree Protocol. „h Provide QOS and VOIP traffic shaping and control „h Perform
configure and deploy a dynamically routed network using RIP and OSPF. „h
Provide expertise in VRF/DMZ/VLAN design, configuration, installation,
monitoring, including routing and multiple-routing schemas
„h Must understand critical platform/service priorities in different VLAN
types. „h Perform and configure port-based, protocol-based, and MAC-based
VLANs. „h Provide Juniper, Extreme Networks and Cisco switch architecture,
configuration, installation, backup/recovery, and monitoring.
„h Perform diagnostics on the Cisco, 3Com, and Extreme switches, Command Line
Interface structure
„h In depth knowledge of other switching hardware and software products.
„h Develops configures for the switch for management access, navigate the
command interface, and save the switch configuration. „h Responsible for
configuring port parameters, layer-2 forwarding, and port load sharing. „h
Should be able to configure static IP forwarding and IP routing functions. „h
Provide and perform basic troubleshooting steps for layer-2 and layer-3
networks.
„h Updates relevant documentation supporting and briefly describe Cisco,
Juniper & Extreme advanced features.
Skills Required:
„h CCNA Certification (Cisco Certified Network Associate) is required.
„h 5-7 years of experience preferably
Thanks & Regards
Syed Mustafa
Vaptech Inc.
Every sunrise delivers opportunities, while every sunset asks what we did with
the opportunities.
Number FOUR (4) in New Jersey by Deloitte & Touché  Fast 50
Number 29 in USA by Deloitte & Touché  Fast 500
1001 Durham Ave, Suite 200, South Plainfield, NJ 07080 |Tel: 732-767-0700 Ext
3023 ,908-731-5468  (C)  | Fax: 908.731.5434 |Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | URL:
www.vaptech.com
If you want to be removed, please send mail with REMOVE in the subject & we
will promptly remove upon receipt
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with
"REMOVE" in subject. We apologize for any inconvenience.