Dear Partner,

These are the DIRECT CLIENT requirements currently open with Zensys
Technologies.

PeopleSoft HRMS Functional Consultant (Payroll)

SKILLS

·         Consultants with 4-6 years extensive experience in IT and 4+ years as
a PeopleSoft HRMS Functional consultant.

·         Strong Functional knowledge in NA  Payroll.

·         Experience  end-to-end Implementations in Ver 8.9 /  9.0.

·         Full understanding of project life cycle and development
methodologies.

·         Ability to interact with technical and functional staff at all
levels.

·         Must be creative, innovative and be able to work in a fast-paced
environment with the ability to abstract detail into larger patterns,
familiarity with user-centered analysis and evaluation techniques.

No. Of positions: 1

Start Date: 26 Dec 2008

Location: New York

Duration: 2 months

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure
the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Regards,
Amar Asher
Zensys Technologies, LLC
Irving, TX 75039.
214.256.3029 direct
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

A Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed. Any inconvenience caused is regretted sincerely.
 GET_DOM: 1 HDL_DOC: 3 PRE_PROC: 0