Dear Partners,

Please find the brief Profile of my consultant for your requirement.

Name

Skill

Experience

Availability

Current Location

Relocation

Parth

Oracle DBA

8+ years

Immediately

NJ

Open

Operating Systems

Sun Solaris, AIX REDHAT Linux, HP-UX 11,Windows 2000/NT/XP/2003

Hardware

Sun Sparc, IBM RS 6000, HP UNIX

Databases

Oracle 10g/9i, MS SQL Server 2000

Tools

TOAD, Quest Performance Analyzer, Foglight, DBArtisan, Rapid SQL, SVRMGRL,
Import/Export, SQL*Plus, SQL loader, PL/SQL developer, MS Visio, Erwin,
Flash back, Log miner Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM), RMAN, TKPROF, Oradim,
Orapwd, T-SQL, SQL Profiler, Putty, Data Pump, Oracle Grid / Database
Control

Scripting Languages        Sh, C shell, K sh,  Vi Editor, Shell Programming

Certifications:

.         Oracle 9i Certified DBA

*       Oracle 9i Certified PL/SQL Developer
*       Trained on Red Hat Linux 4 by Red Hat

Please don't hesitate to write back for more information or call me at my
number

Mayank

Sterling System | Thoroughly Excellent

Software Development | Consulting | Training

VERTICALS | Banking, Finance, Insurance | Healthcare | Manufacturing |
Retail & Distribution

| Tel 732-452-1881 (Extn: 151) | Fax 732-767-0693 | 22 Meridian Road
Suite#10 Edison, NJ 08820

www.sterling-system.com <http://www.sterling-system.com/>

WMBE Certified Company | Oracle Partner Network | Listed in Inc 5000 as
fasted growing companies in US

USA | India

We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this e-mail
in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please write us with
"Remove" in subject line and your ID will be removed from our mailing list
immediately. Include complete address and/or domain to be removed. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Sterling System logo-JPG