--
Hi All

 Hope all is well

 Was wonderign if you could support me on the  below req. Plese shoot the
resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the rate ;contact detials ; current
location and visa status

 need help with this one…. There are five openings.   We can pay up to
$ 70/hour
for 2 senior people and up to $ 60 /hour for 3 mid level people. The rest of
the details are below. Thanks.

FYI – these are contract positions in NYC. Thanks!

We have a backfill need for a *Network Engineer to support the IT
Infrastructure track. Consultant must have the ability to do the
following:  *

* *

• *Network Configure, Rack/Stack, Patch and trouble shoot high availability
networks that will be on production networks. *

*• Work on their own to see issues and move to resolving them in a timely
manner with little or no direction. *

*• Ability to work in a high stress environment as a team  *

*• Write Network specifications in regards to work to be accomplished *

*• Validation testing for ISO Layers 4- 7  *

*• Write procedures for system verification testing for equipment and
applications ISO layers 1-7  *

*• Application integration experience, ability to migrate existing
application from a existing network to a new net*work.

Skills Required:

*Cisco Certifications such as: CCIE ;CCSP, CCNP, ASE, AIS, CNE and MCSE*

* *

*Hardware background in Cisco 6500 & 7500, Netscout Units. *

Work must be done on-site.

*Must have a laptop and the estimated duration is 3 months… could go longer.
*

Sai satish

Marketing Manager- Team lead
 Aim Computer Consulting 17197 N. Laurel Park Dr,
Suite # 513, Livonia, MI 48152.
 Phone: 734-591-3562, Ext.1+164
Fax:734-418-2603
E mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]