Hello,

Hope you are doing great today,

Please go through the following job description and let me know if you are
interested in this position, if yes, please send me the updated resume
contact details ASAP.

 Location: Austin, Texas.

Duration: start with 3 Months up to 1yr

Job Role: Hardware Technician

 Assignment Information:

 Project Name:             MG UMG LPIA PVE - Hardware Technician

 Desired Start Date:     ASAP

 Roles & Responsibilities

 Building Code/Site: AN1

Desired Start Date: ASAP

Project Description:

Post Silicon Processor Validation for Ultra Low Power Processor

Job Description:

Primary Skill:               HARDWARE TECHNICIAN

 Other Skills:   Debug; Operating Systems; Oscilloscope; PC Troubleshooting

In this position, you will be responsible for executing analog validation
test plans, collecting data, detecting and reporting issue found during
execution. You will work directly w/ the interface owner engineers and
various validation organizations. As a part of the job, you're required to
perform board rework, soldering probe leads, setting up and maintaining test
system/bed. You will also be responsible for execution progress and issue
tracking, documentation, equipment planning and equipment procurement.

Qualification

You must possess an associate degree or Bachelor of Science degree with a
minimum of 5-10 years of testing/validation experiences. Additional
qualifications include:

-Possess a strong, fundamental system/PC architecture knowledge -Proficient
with analog test and measurement equipment, such as, oscilloscope, data
analyzer, data logger, logic analyzer, Multi-meter, Function Generator,
Frequency Counter, and Thermal Controller operation and programming
-Experience in system/board debugging -Knowledge of OS, drivers, and Network
setup -Able to read and understand schematic and board layout -Ability to
prioritize and handle multiple tasks and be flexible -A good team player
-Good verbal and written communication skills -Demonstrable project planning
and tracking skills

-Added advantages which following knowledge's of:

o Design and/or validation experience of high speed serial interfaces such
as USB, PCI-E, Video display interface, FSB and DDR interfaces Display
interfaces, both LVDS and MIPI o BIST, ACIO Loopback and Boundary scan o
UNIX*, PC skills and Microsoft Office* (Excel*, Word*, Power Point*) o
Signal integrity validation and transmission line effects o High performance
analog and circuit I/O design o Intel ITP, Visual Basic, C++, Perl and other
programming skills

Additional Skills Desired (Nice to Have):

Self motivated and driven - seeking work during idle times. Ability to

multitask in a fluid engineering environment.

Please reply to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or call me on: 602-334-4209

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Varma
Sure IT Solutions Inc.
1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248
Phone:602-334-4209 FAX: 866-322-0121
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http:/www.sureitinc.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/krishvarma
Arizona.

(The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the
e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
distribution or copying of the information contained in this Internet
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error
please notify us by telephone or e-mail the sender by replying to this
message, and then delete the e-mail and other copies of it from your
computer system. Thank you. We believe this email to be virus free but do
not warrant that this is the case and we will not accept liability for any
losses arising from any virus being transmitted unintentionally by us.)