*Kindly let me know if you are interested to receive only Hot list from
InfoTech Valley Inc.*
 *This is for direct Client.*

 Greeting:

* Please help me with below requirement, this is top urgent, and candidate
should have Insurance domain, it a must otherwise please do not send your
candidate profile for the same.*

**

Please screen your candidate and send me the best candidate who can go
for F2F after telephonic screen

*Start Date*

*Immediate*

*Position:***

**

Sr. Oracle PL/SQL with Strong reports**

*Business:***

Insurance**

*Location:***

NYC, NY**

*Duration: ***

*6-9 months***

*Rate*

*Keep your lowest*

Our client is in need of an Oracle PL/SQL guru with strong Reports; he/she
should have created reports from Scratch, and should be very strong in
writing queries. Also should have great understanding with data, database,
and write queries and working knowledge with insurance domain is must.

--
Thank you,
Niyaz Sainudeen | Infotech Valley, Inc.