Signs Your Wife is Cheating on You - Helpful Tips For Men

        If you suspect your wife has a new lover you need to start
gathering some evidence so you can confront her. Find out what the
warning signs of a cheating wife are.
        http://tinyurl.us/?f=NU8G

Men's Feelings After an Affair

        I often write about surviving and thriving after a husband's
affair based on research and my own personal experience. Most times, I'm
contacted by women whose husband's have cheated, but I'm also contacted
by remorseful husbands more often than you might think. Often, the
husbands want advice on what they can do to help their wives heal and
save the marriage. Many wives ask for insight on just how their
husband's feel after the affair. Common questions are things like "is he
really sorry, or is he only sorry he got caught?," or "I think he's just
saying anything right now to get off the hook. I don't believe anything
that comes out of his mouth," or "he says he still finds me attractive,
but I don't believe him," or "he's just telling me what I want to hear."
In this article, I'll tell you what men tell me about how they really
feel after an affair.
        http://tinyurl.us/?f=M20R

Catch a Man Cheating 101 - Locate Cell Phone Owner

        I am pretty sure, there are millions of insecure wives and
girlfriends who wonder whether their soul mates are cheating on them or
not. If you feel that you might fit this description then you can find
out if they are cheating today.
        http://tinyurl.us/?f=0UVN