Please forward your resume to ramakrishna.bellamko...@ibssinc.com

Hello Pals,

Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation.

Position: Siebel Systems Programmer
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Duration: 6+ Months

Key:
Siebel
Mercury Suite
Shell Scripts
Understanding of Web technologies

Responsibilities
Review the results/information from Siebel Release 7 - 9.5.
Gain an understanding of process/procedures.
Recommend/document new "best in practice" processes and procedures.
Help the Performance Team to be able to more effectively script, run reports
and analyze data from Siebel Diagnostic Tool. Provide feedback as
needed/required.
Present information to all levels and work with all levels to determine
underlying issues.
Script/run scenarios and analyze data from the Siebel Releases.
Better script coding to allow for better/faster troubleshooting of script
issues.
Implementation of better processes to allow for shorter hours needed for
performance testing in the future.
Coordinate with monitoring team to ensure we monitor STAGE and PROD
consistently.
Work with monitoring team to help develop/measure/report out baseline
findings.
Help develop a more meaningful project status analysis that is based on
priorities, impacts, etc.
Determine processes that ensure we monitor Siebel STAGE and PROD
environments consistently.
Work with monitoring team to help develop/measure/report out baseline
findings.
Project Management Experience preferred.

Requirements
Must have experience with the Mercury suite of tools - (Sitescope, BAC, Real
User Monitor, J2EE/.NET/Siebel Diagnostics)
Must have ability to create shell scripts to support monitoring activities
Must have a clear understanding of Web technologies.

Category    Name    Required    Importance    Level    Last Used
 Experience
Standard Skills     Application Testing      Yes     1     Subject Matter
Depth and Breadth     Yes     6-10 yrs
Standard Skills     Mercury TestSuite      Yes     1     Extensive
Experience     Yes     6-10 yrs
Packaged Applications     Siebel      Yes     1     Subject Matter Depth and
Breadth     Yes     6-10 yrs
Technical     Mercury      Yes     1     Extensive Experience     Yes
 6-10 yrs
Technical     Test Methodologies      Yes     1     Extensive Experience
 Yes     6-10 yrs

Thanks and Regards!
Rama Krishna
IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)
Strategic Consulting Division
Contact: 732-348-5030  Ext: 433
Email Id: ramakrishna.bellamko...@ibssinc.com
Fax: 732-876-0383
IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512
visit us at www.ibssinc.com <http://www.ibssinc.com