New AT&T opening - SETKA6253GA - Developer

Hi Partners,
*CG-VAK Software USA Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of CG-VAK Software &
Exports Ltd., an India based public stock holding, information technology
company. The subsidiary's main operation has a full-fledged office located
at Princeton, New Jersey and with another office located at Walnut Creek,
California. Established in the year 1997, CG-VAK Software USA Inc. is a
technology focussed company.

This is regards with a requirement what i have with me for my direct client
and if you find your valuable consultant is matching the skill sets please
revert to me and please find the job description given below:*

Designation:Flex Developer
Location:Atlanta, GA
Duration:11 month contract
Phone interview?  Yes

The Flex Developer will work on a Flex AS3 application. Will work in a team
environment with developers to develop user interfaces and underlying data
structures using Flex 2.0 & Actionscript 3. The developer will utilize a
custom framework and detailed requirements to code applications to corporate
standards. While this is a programming position there may be some design
work.

Candidate will need to have the proven ability to design, develop and
implement high-quality code in a timely manner. The ideal candidate will
have a detailed understanding of Object-Oriented techniques, design
patterns, and development approaches including Test-Driven
Development and Continuous Integration. A minimum of 2 years experience in
Flex and AS3 is required. Must have minimum 8 years experience developing
complex, enterprise-level, web-applications -- preferably with Adobe Flex.
Must have a working knowledge of Action Script 2 or 3 that can be quickly
developed into an advanced knowledge.

Required Skills:
- Flash 9.0, ActionScript 3, AS2
- XML Services and data feeds
- SOAP Web Services
- Excellence in object-oriented programming
- User Interface design and development
- Flex 2 or 3
- Flash CS3 a plus
- Some framework experience familiarity preferred
- Graphic design

New AT&T opening - SETKA6253GA - Developer

Skills required for this SR:

   - Flex
      - Javascript
      - SOAP & XML

   Thanks and Regards,

   Gloria Kristein
   CG-VAK Software USA Inc.
   1661, Tice Valley Blvd,Suite # 101,Walnut Creek, CA-94595.
   Phone: 925 415 2343
   Fax: 732 210 0304
   Email: glor...@cgvak.com
   Alternate e-mail: gloria.cg...@gmail.com