*Hi Associate,*

* Please allow me to present you with the list of Qualified ATSI consultants
currently available. *

*If interested, please Communicate and we will provide a detailed Profile &
Current contact details for your Direct Clients with Contract Openings.
Please note that The Rates depend on Location and Duration of the
Assignments among other factors and we offer limited flexibility. *

*For Any Additional information please contact
ratan_kirod...@atsiweb.com/703-825-8419 OR
naim_ud...@atsiweb.com / 703-825-8416 at any time. *

* *

*Please copy paste on to your browser the below link to get  ATSI Hotlist.*

* *

http://www.atsiweb.com/Hotlist/ATSIHOTLIST.htm**

* *

*Best Regards,***

*Naim Uddin – IT Recruiter*

**

*H Q: 17012 Sioux Lane, Gaithersburg, MD 20878-2057.*

* *

*14101 Willard Rd.**, Suite C;*

*Chantilly**, Virginia** – 20151-2934.*

* *

*Work:   1 (703) 825-8416***

*E-Fax:  1 (240) 986-8555*

*E-Mail: **naim_ud...@atsiweb.com*

*Home:  **http://www.atsiweb.com* <http://www.atsiweb.com/>**

http://www.atsiweb.com/Hotlist/ATSIHOTLIST.htm

* *

*ATSI is headquartered in the DC Metro Area as a Technology services firm,
offering an array of services in the areas of Technology Consulting, Systems
Support, Process Improvement, and Project Management. ATSI has established
Exceptional Relationships with Reputed Public & Private Sector Clients. ATSI
is committed to outstanding personalized service, professional integrity &
complete customer satisfaction.*