DEAR PARTNERS,
Plz let me know if u have any matching consultants for the requirements
mentioned below. *Don't reply to this mail*. Forward it to my corporate
ID:go...@uniresourceinc.com...asap

*Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Piscataway, NJ
Duration: 1 Year
Rate      : Open**

Job Description:*

The successful candidate will provide project and program management support
activities for the USAC Program Operations and IT initiatives.

* *

*These duties include, but are not limited to:*

·        Tracking of project milestones to ensure timely and quality
deliverables

·        Act as the primary interface  (internal and external) for all USAC
projects software and hardware purchases,

·        Maintain a current inventory of all USAC program purchases. .

·        Act as the primary client interface on invoicing, audit support and
contractually-mandated deliverables

·        In conjunction with Project and Program Managers, develop project
plans including project timelines

·        Maintain and update project timelines in response to any proposed
project changes (scope or resource availability)

·        In conjunction with Program Manager, develop proposals for project
up-scope opportunities.

·        Communicate project status to appropriate individuals, including
steering committees and senior executives.

·        Maintain the project documentation library, including meeting
minutes.

·        Develop checklists, templates, guides, and other tools as needed to
aid in providing the above functions

*Skill Sets / Qualifications*

* *

·        1-3 years of Project Management experience

·        Bachelors degree

·        Excellent Analytical skills, strong attention to details

·        Demonstrated ability to interact with external and internal
customers, vendors, and senior management

·        Strong  interpersonal organization and problem resolution skills;
consistently strong oral, written, and presentation skills

·        Demonstrated expertise with project management tools specifically
MS Project, Excel and PowerPoint

*Plz send me matching resume whose EXP & skills (100%) matches the
requirements.*

 *
Plz respond with **RATE, RESUME & PHONE NO.** of the consultants. Make sure
the consultant's skills match the requirements.*

Regards,

Bharath Gopal
Technical Recruiter
Uni Resource Inc