This email is sent to: embedded_c...@googlegroups.com.

(Please reply with "Remove" in the subject line, if you do not wish to receive
our emails.)

      Hello Partner!,

      Hope you are doing great these days.

      We are in process to update our database. Please let me know if you wish
to receive our emails.

      Please respond with either "HOTLIST OF AVAILABLE CANDIDATES" or
"REQUIREMENTS" in order to receive either of these from our side.

      Thanking you for your continuous support and wish you a great vacation
ahead.

      For current IT JOBS/Available Candidates; do subscribe to:
http://groups.google.com/group/IT-JOBS-US

      Thanks for your support,

      Jayan K. Chhaya

      Sales | Metasense Inc
      NJ SBE | MBE | WBE Certified
      Tel: 856-626-3229 | Fax: 856-475-0555
      100 Technology Way, Suite 320 | Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
      sa...@metasenseusa.com | www.MetaSenseusa.com
      GTalk: jkc.recruiter | http://groups.google.com/group/IT-JOBS-US

      MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web
Design, Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ,
Voorhees, NJ and India. MetaSense specializes in the delivery of cost
effective, high-value Information Technology and Business Solutions since its
inception in 1999.

      Note: Under Bill s.Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
the subject header.