This email is sent to: embedded_c_vc@googlegroups.com, by sa...@metasenseusa.com

Please reply with "REMOVE" if do not wish to receive any future emails.

      Hello!,

      Hope you are doing great these days.

      One of our candidate is currently looking for a project. Please let me
know if you have suitable position for him.

      Profile: GIS Technician/Analyst

      Currently Located: AL

      Available: 1 week notice

      Visa Status: H1

      Summary of Experience:

      ·         Around 6 years of academic and professional GIS & IT
experience, thorough knowledge of ArcGIS Desktop i.e. ArcMap, ArcToolbox,
ArcCatalog / Arc View and their extension.

      ·         Supported web based GIS application for government & private
clients.

      ·         Highly experienced in Geo-Referencing, Geo-Coding, Editing and
Digitization of images / Arc Shape file using Arc Editor and ArcMap software.

      ·         Focused on GIS Map Production, QA/QC GIS dataset providing high
level of Accuracy in production of Digital, Hard Copy and Cartographic /
Cadastral maps within Time Constraint.

      ·         Experience in working with Aerial & Satellite imagery, Historic
CAD maps Interpretation, Spatial Analysis, Digital Elevation Model (DEM) & 3D
Analysis.

      ·         Extensive experience in Data Creating, Editing Vector & Raster
file & their analysis.

      ·         Understanding of GPS units (GARMIN / HP) for GPS data
collection and its processing.

      ·         Some working knowledge of ArcGIS ModelBuilder, CAD / AutoCAD &
comfortable with MS Access, Oracle and SQL Server environment in accessing and
storing as a GIS Geo-Database.

      ·         Good understanding of Business Analyst role, & Software
Development Life Cycle (SDLC).

      ·         Profound knowledge in Physical and Human Geography, Land-use
Planning, Emergency and rescue Services, Flood mapping, Surveying & Sampling
techniques & Exploratory Research.

      ·         Worked towards Client Training, preparing GIS Guide and User's
Manual on Application and GIS tools.

      ·         Proven abilities to work independently, temporary team lead as
well as a team player under multicultural environment.

      ·         Excellent Communication skills, Quick learner, Dependable and
problem solving & well-roundness.

      Certifications:

      ·         Solving Disaster Management Problems Using ArcGIS 9

      ·         Environmental Systems Research Institute (ESRI), Online
Learning ArcMap / ArcGIS, Sweden

      ·         Introduction to Geodatabases and Advanced Editing

      ·         Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO & ISRS) academic
training for Remote Sensing, GIS & GPS, India

      ·         Data Protection, Freedom of Information, Health & Safety
certification held at Mid-Devon District Council, UK

      For current IT JOBS/Available Candidates; do subscribe to:
http://groups.google.com/group/IT-JOBS-US

      Thanks for your support,

      Jayan K. Chhaya

      Account Executive | Metasense Inc
      NJ SBE | MBE | WBE Certified
      Tel: 856-626-3229 | Fax: 856-475-0555
      100 Technology Way, Suite 320 | Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
      sa...@metasenseusa.com | www.MetaSenseusa.com
      GTalk: jkc.recrui...@gmail.com | Yahoo!: it.recrui...@ymail.com

      Group: http://groups.google.com/group/IT-JOBS-US

      MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web
Design, Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ,
Voorhees, NJ and India. MetaSense specializes in the delivery of cost
effective, high-value Information Technology and Business Solutions since its
inception in 1999.

      Note: Under Bill s.Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
the subject header.