Dear Partners,

Please find the brief Profile of my consultant for your requirement.

Name

Skill

Experience

Availability

Current Location

Relocation

Jeeth

SAS Programmer / Analyst

6+ years

Immediately

NJ

Open

SAS SKILLS

Base SAS

Data Step,Macros, Data _Null_, Reports, Array processing

Procedures

Sort, Transpose, Tabulate, Print, Contents, Means,  Univariate, Summary,
Reg, SQL,  Copy, gslide, Import, Export, Printto, Datasets, Format, freq,
G3D, Anova, GLM, GChart, GPlot.

Products/Features

Base SAS, SAS/MACRO, SAS/STAT, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/SQL, SAS/ODS, SAS/Connect, SAS
Enterprise Guide, SAS/ETL

Please don't hesitate to write back for more information or call me at my
number

Mayank

Sterling System | Thoroughly Excellent

Software Development | Consulting | Training

VERTICALS | Banking, Finance, Insurance | Healthcare | Manufacturing |
Retail & Distribution

| Tel 732-452-1881 (Extn: 151) | Fax 732-767-0693 | 22 Meridian Road
Suite#10 Edison, NJ 08820

may...@sterling-system.com <mailto:may...@cygatesoftware.com>
www.sterling-system.com <http://www.sterling-system.com/>

WMBE Certified Company | Oracle Partner Network | Listed in Inc 5000 as
fasted growing companies in US

USA | India

We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this e-mail
in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please write us with
"Remove" in subject line and your ID will be removed from our mailing list
immediately. Include complete address and/or domain to be removed. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Sterling System logo-JPG