Hi,
Below is a requirement, please support me.

Title: Sr Flash Developer

Location: Santa Monica, CA

Rate:  55/hr  MUST BE LOCAL for in person interview (in person is
required)

Our client is looking for a Sr. Flash Developer for a one month
consulting project to work on their website.   Let me know if you have
any additional questions.  They are looking for someone immediately.

·         Develop Shell reusable module in OO AS3

·         Develop Feature reusable module embedded in Shell in OO AS3

·         Develop Custom Ad reusable module embedded in Shell in OO
AS3

·         Work with Development to architect the reuse of all
components

Qualifications:

·         5-10 years in Object-Oriented Actionscript programming

·         Expert in Actionscript 3 and JavaScript/Actionscript
communication

·         Solid understanding of Flash video technology

·         Solid understanding of web technologies and network
protocols

·         Knowledge of OO JavaScript and Brightcove Flash player is a
plus

·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills

·         Team-player mentality and proactive personality

Prasad V.B.N
Recruiter,
GlobalCynex Inc,
ph:703-468-0923