*Direct Client requirement!!!!!*
**
*Position:* Electrical Power Engineer.

*Location:* Columbus, Nebraska

*Duration:* 6 month Plus

*Rate:* DOE

*Job description:*

We are looking for someone with industrial electrical power system design
and construction experience. This person would be working with vendors to
help specify and insure we get the right electrical power distribution
equipment necessary for project. Once purchased they would continue
following up during construction of electrical and would be involved in the
installation and commissioning.Elecrical Engineer degree would be most
common, but occasionally we find people with great exp without such a
degree. We use the SKM electrical modeling software package, so exp with
this package would be preferred.

*Please send me your consultant's updated resume.*

Best regards,
Ajay Tiwari
UBICS, Inc.
333 Technology Dr