We are excited and happy about the progress ITJobCafe.com,
has made within a year of launching and would like to take this
opportunity to express our deep appreciation for the support that you
have provided by becoming a member and actively participating in our
growth.

Despite many long serving job search engines and Job Portals,
ITJobCafe made a quick impact on the job scene and attracted thousands
of visitors. With"organic (internal) job results combined with
thousands of Web jobs", ITJobCafe is in a unique position to meet the
needs of IT professionals and employers. Hundreds of our members have
already benefitted and we are delighted that ITJobCafe.com is growing
in popularity.

Did you know that ITJobCafe.com is completely free? Even employers do
not have to pay any subscription fees to post jobs and search
candidates. We are committed to serving the IT Professionals and small
and mid-sized companies in achieving their goals!
We are continuously striving towards that end and recently included
jobs from the Web as well in our search results so that you don't have
to hop sites for IT jobs!!!

In the New Year we have plans to introduce features that will help our
members reach their goals more quickly and cost-effectively. Some
important ones include online IT Training, resume writing,
interviewing skills, expertise sharing and advanced resume matching.

ITJobCafe Team is excited about the possibilities in the coming year.
We cannot grow without your support and ITJobCafe.com is your portal.
Help us to help you by providing your valuable feedback and
suggestions.

Wishing you success in every endeavor in the New Year!

Sincerely,

ITJobCafe Team
ITJobCafe.com