*Greetings from Sareen,*

Dear Partner:

Below is my requirement, please read the job description and submit your
consultants updated resume with contact information, rate, and availability.
Please do send me your *HOT LISTS*. Thanks

   - Client is using MQ to integrate their legacy mainframe systems with a
   policy admin system from AQS called AscendantOne
   - Client is relatively new to MQ.

 Client is in need of WebSphere Message Broker Developers (6.0 or higher),
NOT just an administrator.

The developer should have the following qualifications.
1.  Very well versed in ESQL.
2.  Ability to transform messages from one format to another using ESQL, not
just the Mapping Node, ex: XML, COBOL, etc.
3.  Experience in reading/writing to a database from Compute nodes (ESQL).
4.  Understand how to configure characters sets and encoding.
5.  Understand the Broker exception/error handling model.
6.  Be familiar with saving/retrieving files to/from a sourcecode
repository.
7.  Have experience calling Web Services, including the use of SSL.

Bonus experience:
1.  Have used Aggregate nodes to collect data.
2.  MQ/Broker administration.
3.  MQ Cluster experience.
--
Please put a to CC sareen...@gmail.com while submitting resumes.

Thanks | Regards

Sareen Nair
Sr. Resource Manager| ProSoft CyberWorld Group, Inc
Email sar...@prosoftcyberworld.com; sareen...@gmail.com | Phone 630.371.0530
ext 145| Fax 630.390.2400
Yahoo IM: sareen_prosoftcyberworld
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sareennair