Macbook Air For the Truly Evolved User

        If you want to buy a notebook that will allow you to see exactly
where the computing industry is going, then the MacBook Air is a shining
example of modern computing. Many of the criticisms that have been
leveled at the Air are worth noting, but what you have to admire about
Apple is their courage in abandoning traditional laptop hardware.
        http://cli.gs/YZgbg6

Cheap Laptops - Enjoy the Mobile Computing by Paying a Less Amount

        As the old traditional desktop computer comes with heavy weight
which does not allow the users to carry it along with them wherever they
go, laptops are introduced in the market. They brought revolution in the
world of electronics because they are compatible with advanced
technology features and come with sleek dimensions and are lightweight.
Hence, the users can carry these devices to anywhere without any
hassles. They offer great flexibility and convenience to their users.
        http://cli.gs/bDQubn

Top Ten Mini Laptops

        Our top ten mini laptops list as of December 2008. This list
compiles the best netbooks based upon cost, size, practicality and how
useful they are. On a side note, we've also judged by looks as well in
some cases. Down the bottom is of our top ten mini laptops is.
        http://cli.gs/y125Vd