Hi,

Kindly let me know if you have any one available for the position mentioned
below: Don't reply to this mail. Send it to my *corporate
ID:go...@uniresourceinc.com <id%3ago...@uniresourceinc.com>*

*Title: **Web Method Developer*

*Location: Temple Terrace, FL*

*Duration: 3+ Months*

*Rate: Open*

Coordinates a team or programmer analyst in the analysis, design,
development, training, implementation, and maintenance for all custom
software development including file server based database applications,
client server based applications, and intranet/web based applications.

Required Skills:
- 3 to 5 years hands-on experience with the webMethods Developer 6.5, coding
solutions for xml processing and debugging for the wm Integration Server
- 3 to 5 years experience with webMethods administration.
- Strong Oracle SQL skills
- Strong analytical skills
- 2 years working experience with Unix
- Ability to work independently

Desired Skills:
- Experience writing HTML, Javascripts, JSP, POJOs.
- Java Debugging and code testing testing skills
- Experience with Weblogic application server

Regards,

Bharath Gopal
Technical Recruiter
Uni Resource Inc