Requirement:

Position: Sharepoint Infrastructure Analyst
Location: NJ
Duration: 6 months
Hourly Rates: $60.00 -- MAX

Experience with the following is needed:
· Infrastructure engineering experience
· General SharePoint implementation experience
· SharePoint installation and Configuration
· Administration of SharePoint environment
· SharePoint capacity planning: farms, servers, site collections
· Working knowledge Active Directory
· Windows 2003 Server knowledge
· IIS knowledge
· Understanding of LDAP
· Understanding of SOA
· Basic MS SQL Server knowledge
· Knowledge of 3rd party SharePoint products for extending functionality
· Knowledge of 3rd part SharePoint products and utilities for administration
and maintenance

Development skills a plus:
· Java Script
· C#
· SharePoint Designer
· Custom web part development

Thanks for your support,

Jayan K. Chhaya
Sales | Metasense Inc
NJ SBE | MBE | WBE Certified
Tel: 856-626-3229 | Fax: 856-475-0555
100 Technology Way, Suite 320 | Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
sa...@metasenseusa.com | www.MetaSenseusa.com
GTalk: jkc.recruiter | http://groups.google.com/group/IT-JOBS-US

MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design, Call
Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ, Voorhees, NJ and
India. MetaSense specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value
Information Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.

Note: Under Bill s.Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot
be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply
with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the
subject header.

This email is sent to: embedded_c_vc@googlegroups.com, by
sa...@metasenseusa.com.