POSITION: C#.Net Developer

LOCATION: Tumwater, WA

DURATION: 2 to 3 years

HOURLY RATES: $30.00 -- MAX

DESCRIPTION

Analyze, architect, design, develop, implement, maintain, and troubleshoot
small to moderate applications that impact multiple business units.

ROLE

These positions support information systems, perform consulting, system design,
programming, and converting using C#; quality assurance and troubleshooting for
.Net applications.  Duties will primarily consist of developing and maintaining
a web-based report interface between legacy applications and our client's
public webpage for projects, creating and maintaining new interfaces between
existing legacy applications and the new Project Management and Reporting
System (PMRS), and developing and maintaining reports for PMRS.

RESPONSIBILITIES

Responsibilities include providing technical expertise in understanding
customer business issues, being conversant in the customer's business language,
consulting with higher-level technical staff to resolve complex problems, and
composing technical documentation. Uses established work procedures and
innovative approaches to complete assignments and coordinate projects, such as
conducting needs assessments, leading projects; supporting, maintaining and
enhancing existing applications.

MANDATORY SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE

A bachelor's degree in information technology/computer science,

or

Minimum 7 years dedicated programming experience

Minimum 4 years experience building applications in C#.Net

Minimum 4 years experience in writing SQL scripts and Stored procedures.

Minimum 2 years experience working with SQL Server 2000

Minimum 4 years experience providing maintenance and operations support for
applications; developing and implementing emergency fixes; resolving software
system problems.

Minimum 4 years experience researching and documenting program
solutions/systems using C# in a .Net environment.

HIGHLY DESIRABLE/ SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE

Experience in SQL Server 2005

Experience in Integration Services and Reporting Services

Experience working with Web based applications (ASP.NET)

Experience coding Java Scripts

NOTES

Three (3) references are required.

The following information is required:

  a.. Name of Proposed Candidate
  b.. Name of Reference
  c.. Title/Position of Reference
  d.. Name of Company/Firm of Reference
  e.. Phone number of Reference
  f.. E-mail address of Reference

Thanks for your support,

Jayan K. Chhaya
Sales | Metasense Inc
NJ SBE | MBE | WBE Certified
Tel: 856-626-3229 | Fax: 856-475-0555
100 Technology Way, Suite 320 | Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
sa...@metasenseusa.com | www.MetaSenseusa.com
GTalk: jkc.recruiter | http://groups.google.com/group/IT-JOBS-US

MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design, Call
Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ, Voorhees, NJ and
India. MetaSense specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value
Information Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.

Note: Under Bill s.Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot
be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply
with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the
subject header.

This email is sent to: embedded_c_vc@googlegroups.com, by
sa...@metasenseusa.com.