Dear,
Here is urgent requirement with our client.Please respond soon with matching
resumes.

Developer

Austin, TX

Services are expected to start February 17, 2009 and continue through May
29, 2009
   WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS (Required)

*                Minimum Requirements:*

Years

Skills/Experience

8

VB.NET <http://vb.net/> programming; IIS, ASP and HTML

5

System design and integration; software documentation and testing

5

Software Development Life Cycle experience

5

Microsoft SQL Database 6.5 and later

5

Microsoft Windows Server 2003 with Active Directory

*  *

*            Preferences:*

Years

Skills/Experience

3

FoxPro programming; Novell networks

3

Database Conversion from VFP 6 & 9 and SQL Server 6.5 to SQL Server2005/2008

2

Experience with halFILE software

2

Software configuration management tools (i.e. Visual Source Safe and
Rational Clear Case)

2

Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act for Electronic and Information
Technology Accessibility for applications

--
Thanks & Regards,
Praveen

Note : We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail can
not be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
method to be removed. If you are not interested in receiving our E-mails
then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention all the
Email addresses to be removed with any E-mail addresses which might be
diverting the E-mails to you. We apologize for the inconvenience if any
caused.