Hi.
We have very urgent position with our client. Please see the
requirement details and send me your updated resume along with hourly
rate expectation,Current location,Contact number and availability

Location: Harrisburg,PA

Job Description:
POSITION REQUIREMENTS
• Must have demonstrated leadership abilities.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Ability to work as a member of a team and independently.
• Ability to meet aggressive deadlines while maintaining a high degree
of quality.
• Ability to perform work which requires a great deal of attention to detail.
• Ability to create and sustain positive relationships with members of
the business units.
• Proficient with OO concepts and how they apply to design and architecture.
• Proficient in COLDFUSION 6/8.
• Proficient in MVC design patterns.
• Knowledge of Web Service technologies.
• Knowledge of IBM MQ Series
• Knowledge of DB2 and SQL concepts.
• Knowledge of XML/XSLT/FOP
• Knowledge of Web Security (keys, certificates, trusts, etc.)
• Knowledge of Rational System Architect (RSA)

Minimum Experience and Training:
Applicants must have 5+ years of IT experience with at least 2+ years
in a technical team role.  Applicants for this position should have a
strong knowledge of ColdFusion, object-oriented design concepts, and
SQL.  Applicants MUST have two years of ColdFusion programming
experience.

Dinesh
1340 South De Anza Blvd , Suite 104
San Jose , CA 95129