HI

Hope you are doing well. Please send me the updated resume for this position
with contact details ASAP

Oracle Database Security Consultant

Location: Westlake Village, CA

Duration: 2+ Month

DESCRIPTION

RESPONSIBILITIES

• Determine what logs are currently being generated by the databases which
are relevant to security.

• Determine what logs are not being generated, but which must be generated
to comply with the industry best practices to facilitate database security
monitoring.

• Determine what logs are not being generated, but which are desirable, but
not necessary to industry best practices in database security monitoring.

• Provide a recommendation to the group on which products are a good fit for
the environment. Such a recommendation should include: an analysis of the
proposed costs, and nature of the logs gathered, as well as the security
benefits this provides.

REQUIREMENTS

·         The individual should be able to tell us what the system should be
sending, and then review the existing configuration with our DBA to generate
a report on what is not being generated.

·         The individual would provide a recommendation of how and why the
log are delivered to our analysis network

Alex Reed | Technical Recruiter | Pro*S*oft CyberWorld Group, Inc

Email a...@prosoftcyberworld.com | Phone 630.371.0530 Ext 350| Fax
630.390-2400

2001 Butterfield Rd, Suite 305, Downers Grove, IL, 60515|
www.prosoftCyberworld.com <http://www.prosoftcyberworld.com/>

Yahoo IM:  Prosoft_alex

message.