Hi

Hope you are doing good!!!

We have an Excellent resourse for "*VMware*" with more than *8
years*experience. Below are the details and skills of our consultant,
please let
me know if you have any matching requirement for him.

*VMware Consultant*

*Name: Umair Riaz*
*Location: NJ*
*Availability: Immediate*
**
*Key Skills:*

   - HP Proliant DLs and Blade Servers, Dell PowerEdge Servers
   - IBM Blade HS20P Servers, Sun Fire 4200/4100 series Servers
   - Windows 2008, 2003, 2000 advanced server, Win XP, 2k.
   - VMware ESX 2.01,2.5,3.0 & 3.5 , VCenter, VDI & VMware Automation tools
   - VMware Healtcheck tool , Vizioncore Tools , Platespin tools , Virtual
   Center Admin Portal, vFoglight .
   - Designing, Deploying and Migration of Windows Based Active Directory.
   Installation and Administration of  IIS 6.0, DHCP & DNS servers

 *VCP -*  VMware Certified Professional on VI3

*MCSE –*  Microsoft Certified System Engineer

Please feel free to call me @ *845-345-0092*

Thanks & Regards
Dhanya Nair
dha...@novisync.com