HP UX Senior Systems Administrator

Location: Chicago, IL (Prefer Local Candidates)

Duration: 4 Months

*Notes from the HM: This req is not for a junior admin. This spot needs an
advanced admin who actually builds HP-UX systems and
install/modifies/maintains HP-UX Service Guard clusters Implement is the key
word, not administer.

 Required Skills:
- College degree
- Working knowledge implementing (not maintaining) of HP-UX Service Guard
- Track record of implementing HP-UX Service Guard clusters
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in IT
- Minimum of 5 years of Unix Administration
- Experience providing technical support of an ERP package
- Working knowledge of HP-UX 11.x O/S sysadmin required
- Working knowledge of Networking relative to UNIX servers
- ERP & database knowledge a plus
- Conversent in HP-UX UNIX shell scripting
- Excellent understanding of the UNIX operating system and how to properly
maintain it in a high performance environment
- Ability to work collaboratively across project teams
- Ability to plan and organize development work & deliverables
- Experience in working with highly available clustered servers and
applications
- Working knowledge of Change Control processes

  Applicant must meet ALL of these requirements.   Description:

**Notes from the HM: This req is not for a junior admin. This spot needs an
advanced admin who actually builds HP-UX systems and
install/modifies/maintains HP-UX Service Guard clusters Implement is the key
word, not administer.

- Administration and modification of HP-UX Service Guard high availability
clustering, tools, and scripts.
- Implement security standards in accordance with company standards.
- Install and upgrade HP-UX on new and existing server components.
- Implement scripts and other UNIX utilities.
- Support of systems, including troubleshooting

Thanks & Regards,
Bala - AIT Resource Group Inc.
2500, West Higgins Road, Suite 1273
Hoffman Estates, Illinois - 60169
847 - 268 - 4607 (Voice)
847 - 594 - 6069 (Fax)
mailto:b...@aitresourcegroup.com
http://www.aitresourcegroup.com
Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply and write 'REMOVE' in the subject line. I am sorry
for the inconvenience caused to you.