Pupils allowed to write swear words: <http://tinyurl.com/afxx4f>  A
junior school head has apologised to parents after children were allowed
to write swear words in their exercise books during a lesson.

Year 6 pupils at Great & Little Shelford Church of England Aided Primary
School in Great Shelford near Cambridge were asked to write words they
associated with "put downs" as part of "anti-bullying" project.

Girls go GaGa at bash: <http://tinyurl.com/chs8cv>  IT was a battle of
the egos last night as celebs aplenty fought it out for prestigious
awards.

But we're not talking about Brit gongs here.

We're talking booze-guzzling, party-loving, bling-wearing stars
desperate to climb the ranks of the Bizarre Caner leaderboard.

Hunt For 'Fraud Scam' Cricket Tycoon Stanford:
<http://tinyurl.com/d6czgb>  US investigators who accused cricket tycoon
Sir Allen Stanford over a multi-million-dollar fraud have admitted they
do not know his whereabouts.

Sources at the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) confirmed they
were still searching for the billionaire.

Stanford has not been seen in public since news of alleged fraud
totalling £9.2bn (£6.5bn) broke on Tuesday.