Hello,

Looking for OPT/ CPT or trained candidates for H1 B  2009………!!!!

We have a complete solution

This is Jack, Business Development Manager working in Doli Systems Inc.  Our
IT training devision as already trained more than 300 candidates and
expanding our IT training with more and more candidates. Our training
quality is unmatched and we specialize in IT Infrastructure Management
training*.*

I have a no. of candidates who are on OPT/CPT/ H1 B and they are completely
trained and are ready to go for projects straight away. They are available
on immediate basis and are open to relocate anywhere in US.

We are looking for a right company which is hiring the candidates and is
ready to sponsor for H1 B

Benefits.

   - Your does not need to provide any kind of training to these candidates,
   so no cost for your company.
   - Fully trained in some really good skills which are unique like Infra
   Structure Management, SAN Storage, AIX Admins, IBM Tivoli etc
   - You can earn  good as the Billing rates for these candidates is good
   - Saves a lot of money and expenses.

Call me or email me for more details about our candidates and we can meet if
you can gibe us the appointment

Thanks

--
Jack