Very very urgently needed *Siebel 8.0 Sales Business Analyst in KY*, If
you have any excellent consultant available with you please send me their
resumes to agaf...@saabinfotech.com

*We have excellent opportunity for your consultants. Please send me relevant
resumes ASAP. Please do fill the below form, it’s mandatory.*

*Title*

*Siebel 8.0 Sales Business Analyst*

*Duration*

4 Weeks+

*Pay Rate *

open

*Location*

KY

*Job Description*

Job Description

* *

Looking for a Business Analyst to assist.

* *

*Product - Siebel 8.0 Sales : Account, Activities, Contact, Opportunity,
Forecast , Sales Volume Planning, Trade Promotion Management.*

**

*Experience with Consumer Packaged Goods industry MANDATORY*.

Excellent communication skills needed.

Role:

The Business Analyst will lead business requirements gathering and assist
during definition, development and validation of functionality for client
application.

Will provide expert advice for client and assist the PM  and the other BA's
with the creation of the project documentation and project deliverables.

Service Line: CRM
Product Family: SEBL

Duration may extend

*Mandatory Skills*

Only 100% matching resumes please.

Siebel 8.0 Sales Business Analyst Needed.  Consumer Packaged Goods industry
MANDATORY

*Please fill in all details and send along with your consultant resume.***

*Full Name***

*Current Location***

*Immigration Status***

*Rate / Base Salary Expected***

*Currently Working [Y/N]***

*Availability***

*Contact Numbers / Email Id***

*Notice Period If Any***

*Relocation [Y/N]***

*Is the candidate currently interviewing [Y/N]***

*Skill summary - (in tandem with REQ) ***