Hello All,
Following Position is Yet Open with one of our client.
So, looking for more suitable consultant.

*Requirement:*

* *

Position—QA Analyst/Tester (Telecom Product)

Location: Chelmsford ,MA
Duration: 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
Salary Range/Pay Rate: Keep it low.
Nature of position: Contract

*Experience:*

QA role is to perform testing at the system level similar to the
customer environment.Test cases are written to verify functional as
well as performance and capacity requirements as defined by the
product marking and engineering .

- Core Telecom products testing (Switches, Network Concentrators, Routers)
- Wireless knowledge is a plus (i.e. 802.x, 1xRTT, EVDO, WiMax, etc.)
- Knowledge of routing protocols
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience with Linux OS
- Scripting knowledge (i.e. Tcl, Expect, Perl)
- Strong Background in Automation

--
Please let me know if you are available for this position or revert back to
me with your updated resume along with your best Rate.

Thanks and Regards,
Mukul Barboruah
P-Calyxsis Technology Solutions LLC
www.p-calyxsis.com