Career Advice - Stick to the Truth in Your Resume

        No doubt about it. These are tough times. Jobs are hard to come
by and to hold. It is not surprising, then, that job seekers may be
tempted to pad their resumes. That is, be less than truthful about their
skills, experience, even their references.
        Don't, don't do it; stick to the facts. There may appear [...]
        http://url.ie/1bgb

  _____

How to Write an Interview Winning Resume

        Since I get the same question from many of my clients about
using one resume for multiple job targets, I thought it would be a great
topic to cover. When writing your resume, it's a good idea to remember
the purpose of the document. The fact is an employer is looking for an
individual to [...]
        http://url.ie/1bga

  _____

Skillful Cover Letter Samples

        A cover letter is so imperative in every job application. It
ought to establish your passion and interest in a certain position. A
lot of hiring managers do not pay attention to a resume with no cover
letter.
        An effective cover shows optimism to make the HR manager
interested in your resume. It should be straightforward [...]
        http://url.ie/1bg9

  _____

Organic Click Through Rate

        Most SEO companies will promote their services by offering first
page listings. Whilst these are always desirable, it is worth noting
that there is a huge difference in the typical click through rate of
sites in position 1 and position 10. In terms of traffic and sales, a
few positions can make a world of [...]
        http://url.ie/1bg8

  _____

SEO - The New Rules For 2009

        The world of search is under heavy transformation and 2009 will
positively be bringing new surprises, features and new search tools.
What appears is the fact that search engines such as Google, are going
to increasingly value your choices and clicks as a reference value to
serve relevant results for your queries.
        SEO gurus made some [...]
        http://url.ie/1bg7

  _____

SEO Tools - Search Engine Optimization Do's and Don'ts

        The simple rule of thumb is that content matters. Google and
other search engines base their query results on website content. If the
content isn't there, neither is the high ranking. Plus, it's always good
to be on top! Put your most relevant keywords and search terms in the
title, description, and first few lines [...]
        http://url.ie/1bg6

  _____

How to Maintain Family Friendships

        There are those people that you consider very close to you and
your family; they are the family friends. Family friendships are very
important because they ensure that your social life is boosted. We all
need people we can lean on and, when we have close family friendships,
we can run to them with our [...]
        http://url.ie/1bg5

  _____

Choosing the Right Home Finance

        If you are ready to buy a home you are probably considering home
finance. There are so many options it's often hard to work out which
type of finance is best for you. It's a good idea to understand what's
available:
        Type - Fixed rate, standard variable/ARM, basic variable,
honeymoon, interest only, redraw/line of credit loans; [...]
        http://url.ie/1bg4

  _____

Understanding Fixed Rate Mortgage

        No matter if you are trying to mortgage your home or trying to
buy a home, you must know in the market today the two most common
mortgage rates known as a Fixed Rate Mortgage (FRM) and the Variable or
Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM).
        There are many benefits and disadvantages to consider when
deciding if a [...]
        http://url.ie/1bg3

  _____