Very very urgently needed ORACLE 11i Sr. Data Archiving in NC,If you
have any excellent consultant available with you please send me there
resumes to agaf...@saabinfotech.com

Title

ORACLE 11i Sr. Data Archiving**

Duration

3 month.

Pay Rate

DOE

Location

*Northern CALIFORNIA*

*Job Description*

Description

* *

*We are currently seeking an ORACLE 11i Sr. Data Archiving Expert with a
minimum of 3 Projects practical experience. Position is in Northern
CALIFORNIA and the rate is OPEN (competitive rates please). Duration will be
approximately 3 months*

*Mandatory Skills*

*Note: **We will not pay for any face to face interview expenses for
candidates if any F2F is required by the client.***

*Please fill in all details and send along with your consultant resume.*

*Full Name*

* *

*Current Location*

*Immigration Status*

*Rate / Base Salary Expected*

*Currently Working [Y/N]*

*Availability*

*Contact Numbers / Email Id*

*Notice Period If Any*

*Relocation [Y/N]*

*Is the candidate currently interviewing [Y/N]*

*Skill summary - (in tandem with REQ) ***