Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends,

Good morning. Hope you have a great day ahead !!!

This is Sai with Javaji System Solutions Inc.,

We have an urgent requirement for our direct client who is looking for a BW
Expert-Mid to Senior Level at Portland, OR.Read the requirement carefully
and reply me with your consultant updated resume and contact details
ASAP....Interviews r going on ....sure can arrange interview today...

The Job Description is as follows:

Job Title           : BW Expert-Mid to Senior Level
Duration            : 6Months
Location            : Portland, OR

SKILLS :

Seasoned BI Designer and Developer with good hands on experience in the ETL
(must-have) and modeling (nice-to-have).

Will be expected to cross-train, coach fellow project team members. Project
team has very minimal BI hands-on knowledge.

Very good communication is a must. Must be self managed and self motivated.
BI in SCM needed.

Awaiting for ur response......

--
Thanks & Regards,