Hi,

We have multiple open positions with a large MNC client in Singapore for the
following positions:

*1. JAVA Developer
2. Oracle MSSQL DBA
3. Websphere Administrator
4. Microsoft .Net Developer*

*Minimum Requirements:*
Professional experience of more than 4 years
Degree in Computer Science or related field
Experience in Healthcare Domain is a MUST
Singaporean / PR status preferred

Interested candidates are invited to send their resume in word format to:
h...@ias.com.sg with current, expected salary and notice period details.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Please feel free to circulate this mail to you friends & colleagues who may
be interested as we have multiple open positions.

Thanks and Regards