Hi ,
 Let me know any suitable resumes for my requirement.

Position  : Ab Initio Developer
Location : Jersey City,NJ
Duration : 9 Months

Required :

 Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with database relational models, stored procedures, and views.
Work with DB2 UDB is preferred.
- Experience with Ab Initio. Familiarity with GDE 1.14 is preferred.
- Familiar with Unix and shell scripts
- Broad experience with change management processes.
- Ability to manage several concurrent assignments.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to business analysts and quality
assurance workers in a clear and precise manner.

*LOCALS ONLY*

Thanks
Pratap
pra...@rapiditinc.com