Dear Partner,
Hope you are doing well.

We have an urgent requirement for the below position, please go
through the job description and send me some matching resumes along
with contact details ASAP.

Job description:

Role- Java/J2ee Tech Lead
Location- West of Boston, MA
Length- 6 months- high likely of extension through the end of the year
Process- Phone and F2F interview (Locals highly preferred)
Start- April 20th

(Note: Tech Lead experience in the recent 2 project with references is must)

Required Skills:
•       9+ years experience must
•       Work as part of a cross-functional team to translate business
requirements into technical solutions.
•       Java/J2EE/Websphere are the core technical skills
•       Strong technical and integration skills.
•       Attention to detail, creative thinking and strong collaboration skills.
•       Review business and functional requirements
•       Work with the solution architect on the technical design
•       Create and coordinate the detailed specifications
•       Coordinate resource needs and the activities of the project team to
insure the deliverable are on schedule
•       Provide clear direction to developers an
•       Coordinate resource needs and the activities of the project team to
insure the deliverable are on schedule
•       Provide clear direction to developers and testers on the project team.
•       Excellent communication skills and a focus on customer service is
necessary
•       Insurance experience is a Plus

Your quick response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Chandra Shekar
Marketing Incharge
Smart IMS Inc.
103, Morgan Lane,
Suite # 104, Plainsboro
New Jersey- 08536.
Tel:  609 955 3039
Fax: 609 936 9866
Email id: chan...@smartims.com
visit us @ www.smartims.com
"Certified Minority and Women Owned Business entity"

If  you do not  want  to receive  mails from me, please  send an
email with  remove
in  the   subject line and I will  remove your  email  ID from the
mailing list promptly