Mayank

Sterling System | Thoroughly Excellent

Software Development | Consulting | Training

VERTICALS | Banking, Finance, Insurance | Healthcare | Manufacturing |
Retail & Distribution

| Tel 732-452-1881 (Extn: 151) | Fax 732-767-0693 | 22 Meridian Road
Suite#10 Edison, NJ 08820

may...@sterling-system.com <mailto:may...@cygatesoftware.com>
www.sterling-system.com <http://www.sterling-system.com/>

WMBE Certified Company | Oracle Partner Network | Listed in Inc 5000 as
fasted growing companies in US

USA | India

We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this e-mail
in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please write us with
"Remove" in subject line and your ID will be removed from our mailing list
immediately. Include complete address and/or domain to be removed. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused.