FREE: 60 Days of Job Search Tips

Just for checking out

Get Yourself Hired NOW!

The Big Game Hunter's Guide to Head Hunting Your Next Job and Every Job
After That!

 READ AN EXCERPT FROM "GET YOURSELF HIRED NOW!"

Go to the GetYourselfHiredNOW.com <http://www.getyourselfhirednow.com/>

Register at www.GetYourselfHiredNOW.com)
<http://www.getyourselfhirednow.com%29/>   and receive free:

The 2008 Edition of The International List of Job Boards-A $59 value

Career Hub's Insider Guide to Resume Writing-a $99 value

Complimentary subscription to No B.S. Job Search Advice Ezine (not the
new book) - a $199 value

60 Days of Job Search Tips-Free whether you order or not-a $99 value

Order Get Yourself Hired NOW!

And Receive No B.S. Job Search Advice Free! A $20 Saving!

 NEW! READ AN EXCERPT FROM "GET YOURSELF HIRED NOW!"

I wish I could show you the cover for my new ebook, No B.S. Job Search
Advice, but it can't be emailed into your group. Instead, I'll tell you
that if you order Get Yourself Hired NOW! In ebook and Audio formats AND
Get Your Job Search Organized NOW! And receive No B.S. Job Search Advice
Free When it is Released in Two Weeks! Go towww.GetYourselfHiredNOW.com
<http://www.getyourselfhirednow.com/>  to learn more and order.

1.       When to decide to leave your current job or recognize if you
might be the target of a layoff

2.       How to plan your job search and start it smart

3.       How to self-promote yourself into a new position

4.       Network more effectively vs. just connecting all over the place

5.       What you can expect from most recruiters

6.       How to cope with applications

7.       Where the "sweet spot" is in the job market

8.       The most important question you need t ask yourself BEFORE you
submit that resume

9.       How to do your references right

10.    The new cover letter

11.    Whether to use video resumes

12.    Where to sit in the reception area while waiting to be
interviewed

13.    The Single Best Question you Can Ask on Any Interview and When to
Ask     It

14.    Five questions you should ask on any interview

15.    Phone interviews . . . Prepare to Ace Them!

16.    Why Interviews Die

17.    Do's and Don't After The interview

18.    How to receive a higher paying job offer without annoying your
future boss

19.    How to give notice

20.    getting on track when you start your new job

and much more

You can order it for $20 when it becomes available in two weeks or
receive it free if you Order Get Yourself Hired NOW! And Receive No B.S.
Job Search Advice Free!

A $20 Saving!

Go to www.GetYourselfHiredNOW.com <http://www.getyourselfhirednow.com/>
to learn more and order.

Jeff Altman, The Big Game Hunter
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=gbvknjcab.0.0.cz5dirbab.0&ts=S0313&p=http%3A%2F
%2Fwww.jeffaltman.com&id=preview>  has effectively worked with industry
leaders and start-up firms in professional services, financial services,
consumer products, healthcare, e-business, transportation, and a host of
other sectors. He has successfully hunted down people for positions in
technology and quantitative/analytic positions, as well as business
operations roles, accounting and finance at both management and staff
levels.

In addition to the products he has already mentioned, he also publishes
No B.S. Hiring Advice, an ezine to help employers do an even better job
with hiring, created JobSearchUniverse
<http://www.jobsearchuniverse.com/>  and other search products.

For many years, his interviews have appeared in newspapers and magazines
worldwide and he has also been interview for television, radio and the
web.

*The term, "The Big Game Hunter", is a registered trademark of The Big
Game Hunter, Inc, Milford, PA