I will try this.

Thanks

Hi

I try to define output section for one of my tool but I cannot find the
right way:

The tool takes a mandatory argument and returns three different files
with names starting by the mandatory argument.
e.g.: input ./tool --pdb=2SRC
outputs 2SRC.out, 2SRC.gff, 2SRC.bed

How to properly code this in ACD format ?

Two choices. The easy way is to get the 2SRC from an input file:

infile: pdb [
information: "PDB file name"
]

outfile: outfile [
extension: "out"
]

outfile: gffoutfile [
extension; "gff"
]

outfile: bedoutfile [
extension; "bed"
]

This will use the first part of the input file name to make output
filenames. There is a slight catch that the names will be converted to
lower case (2src.out 2src.gff 2src.bed)

If you need exactly what you ask for, assuming --pdb is a string, add to
each outfile definition:

name: "$(pdb)"

The first part of the name will now default to the value of the --pdb
qualifier.

Hope that helps

Peter

--
Sébastien Moretti
SIB Vital-IT EMBnet, Quartier Sorge - Genopode