Dear Wolfgang,

are there any news to plasmid drawing (features and restriction sites) and
improvement of cirdna, according to this message from 2005?
http://www.mail-archive.com/emboss@emboss.open-bio.org/msg00040.html

In our labs this is also a big point for users not to switch completely to
emboss.

Very close to release date next week, so hard to do anything immediately.

However, we did try adding a report format (an output choice for restrict and other applications) to create an input file for cirdna or lindna.

Results at the time were poor, but I note we have revised both cirdna and lindna since.

I will test whether results have improved. One possibility would be to re-enable this format so you can test and give us feedback on the new release.

regards,

Peter