Greeting everyone,

I have tried using the info pointed to by jeppler at
http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/emcinfo.pl?Installing_EMC2#On_Ubuntu_5_10_and_6_06_from_source

to compile HEAD but do not have enough understanding of the Config process 
to see what is going on. The Config.log file has lots of "errors" but these 
seem to be the results of investigations about what the underlying system 
does so I take it are OK. It terminates with the nice box of stars!.

 When doing the Make, I  get error:

 "make: *** No rule to make target '../configs/demo_mazak/emc.nml, needed by 
Configs"

 I have no Mazak :=)  Removal of the demo-mazak just changes the failure to 
the next entry in the list on line 429 of the makefile (halui-halvcp).

I have files that seem to be relevant but why does make protest about the 
rules.

Is there an obvious solution or if I need to RTFM, where should I start?

TIA

 John Prentice




-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys - and earn cash
http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
_______________________________________________
Emc-developers mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/emc-developers

Reply via email to