Thanks, I'll try cvs. The configure output looks like this:

./configure --enable-run-in-place --enable-simulator
checking for RT dir... configuring for simulator
Using sim as the RT signature

Mark

On 1/4/07, Alex Joni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 If you used apt-get source to get the sources, then --enable-simulator
won't work.
apt-get source emc2 will get you the source for 2.0.5

Only the latest HEAD and the 2.1 branch work without a RT system.

Can you provide some info from the configure stage? Does it say anything?

Regards,
Alex

----- Original Message -----
*From:* Mark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*To:* [email protected]
*Sent:* Friday, January 05, 2007 1:01 AM
*Subject:* [Emc-developers] Simulator mode compile error:
rtapi/sim_ulapi.c: In function 'rtapi_shmem_new':

Hi, I'm getting a compile error when trying to compile with
--enable-simulator:

Compiling rtapi/sim_ulapi.c -I/usr/include/gtk-1.2 
-I/usr/include/glib-1.2-I/usr/lib/glib/include -DGTK_INTERFACE 
-DNO_GTK_STYLE_GET_FONT
rtapi/sim_ulapi.c: In function 'rtapi_shmem_new':
rtapi/sim_ulapi.c:55: error: 'rtapi_shmem_handle' undeclared (first use in
this function)
rtapi/sim_ulapi.c:55: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
once
rtapi/sim_ulapi.c:55: error: for each function it appears in.)

Can anyone help?

I'm running with the most recent live cd and used apt-get (not cvs) to get
the sources and development packages. I've attached my build script and log.


Thanks,
Mark

 ------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share
your
opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys - and earn cash
http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV

------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Emc-developers mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/emc-developers

------------------------------

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.432 / Virus Database: 268.16.4/615 - Release Date: 3.1.200713:34


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share
your
opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys - and earn cash
http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV

_______________________________________________
Emc-developers mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/emc-developers



-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys - and earn cash
http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
_______________________________________________
Emc-developers mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/emc-developers

Reply via email to