Greetings;

Since the new LTS season is approaching, I think it would be remiss not to
forward this link as it seemingly gives a bit of solidarity to the M$ plans
on attacking linux, and they seem to involve our favorite distro.

<http://boycottnovell.com/2008/02/15/mono-contamination-in-ubuntu/>

You may want to use some of the recipes given there to survey the next
distribution(s) you want EMC to run on, if for no other reason than to
have 'contingency plans' should the M$ FUD turn into C&D letters for patent
violations.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)