John

The variables and section display pics need updates. Also a pic of the symbols 
window would be good I guess.
So I am interested in any feed back on things that need/nice to be 
added/changed to make classicladder better/easier to use-since you program 
others for a living.
I have no experience with any other PLC programs



> I think I got everything fixed :) I actually had the symbols and sections 
> fixed... 
> someone had reported it to me in the past :). Do any of the pics need to be 
> updated? I'll try and run the classicladder demo this weekend and follow 
> along. 
> BTW, I program PLC's and other things for a living :) so I actually 
> understand 
> ladder.
> 


_________________________________________________________________

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by the Moblin Your Move Developer's challenge
Build the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK & win great prizes
Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the world
http://moblin-contest.org/redirect.php?banner_id=100&url=/
_______________________________________________
Emc-developers mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/emc-developers

Reply via email to