Hello...

I think I find a bug.
If I call subroutine from main program all thing is perfect.
But if I execute call from mdi they don't work.
In MDI the machine does G38 probe but after that G30 doesn't restore
position saved with G30.1
As I tested more times seems that every other call the G30 move machine
(but not to correct place-seems to overshoot position) and other call
doesn't move machine at all.

Slavko.

and test file (test.ngc)

o<test> sub
f100
G30.1                   ;Save current coordinate
g38.3 y0                ;Probe move
g4p1 (MSG, waiting after probe)
G30                     ;Back to start cordinate - error here
g4p1
o<test> endsub
m02